Carefree summer holidays in Alta Badia
From 24 June, an exciting new summer in the Dolomites
In Alta Badia the weather is lovely and at Hotel Gran Ander we can't wait to make a fuss of our guests for another summer. A summer that will be different but certainly no less enjoyable. For months we have been working with enthusiasm and optimism to ensure that we can offer you a safe, revitalising and relaxing stay. We will be reopening on 24 June, in compliance with the Alto Adige safety measures, with our usual passion and our usual smile, leaving the mountains to do the rest, with their clean air, vast green open spaces, luxuriant forests and the freedom to fill your lungs with fresh air.
- We are a small, family-run hotel, capable of guaranteeing space and privacy
- At Gran Ander, hygiene and cleanliness have always been paramount. Guest rooms and communal areas have already been disinfected, sanitised and treated with ozone. All areas will be systematically sanitised throughout the summer.
- If you prefer, you can send us your details by email to speed up your check-in
- Special stations will be installed for you to disinfect your hands
- Until regulations change, we kindly ask you to wear a face mask in communal areas
- We are opening a new bistro for a delicious lunch on our terrace overlooking the Sas dla Crusc
- Our family's smiles, the first-class gastronomic experiences, the welcoming atmosphere and authentic moments at Hotel Gran Ander will be more alive than ever